Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The 2015 String-Along

String quilting.
It is an obsession around here.
I just can't seem to stop. And really, why would I want to?!


This star block, called Webmaster, measures 22" finished and is the center block in the 2015 String-Along (a free BOM). If you have not gotten your pattern yet, you can do so HERE.

This medallion-style project has 6 rounds and measures in at 84" square. That means you can be done by June and you will have A LOT less fabric in your scrap basket.

I chose a 7 color palette for this project: aqua, orange, raspberry, lime, purple, blue and yellow, plus a black and white polka dot for the background and a black and white text for the narrow borders. And I have to tell you, I have almost no fabrics left in my scrap basket in those colors!

I hope you will stitch along with me, and send me some pictures of what you are doing. I would love to show them off here on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Thank you so much for this! I can't wait to see what everyone does.

    ReplyDelete