Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My First Repeat

I am taking a class on Skillshare.com called: Intro to Surface Pattern Design: Learn Adobe Illustrator | Create Patterns.
It is a terrific class and I am learning A LOT!
Here is my very first repeat. 

I think it turned out pretty cute for a first try!

I can see that I am going to be playing around with this A LOT.
And, if that is not enough, I am also enrolled in a couple of calligraphy classes, a class on creative self-portrait photography and a class on creating visual narratives.

If any of that sounds interesting to you (plus there are hundreds of other classes) you should give it try. 
Use the following link and you can try if free for a month!    
http://skl.sh/1FP4HA5    
You're welcome!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the pattern. I like your use of pale blue and the bees.

    ReplyDelete