Saturday, January 30, 2010

Family Matters

It has been a little while since I made any postings. We have been busy saying good-bye to my dear brother, as he lost a battle with cancer. It was a tough time, but we certainly found God to be strong and faithful on our behalf, once again. Psalm 121 has become very precious to me and Luke 15:10 also brings great joy to my soul.
This picture is so special to me because it marks the last time we will stand together on this side of glory.



And this picture is the first in a long time of the cousins together. And, even so it is lacking because our two newest cousins, twins only a month old were not big enough to travel all the way out here for the service.
Now it is painfully obvious, isn't it, that my brothers have produced tall children while I have grown some little short ones! What's up with that?

1 comment: