Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Continuous Prairie Points

My little friendship circle of quilters is just about to wrap up another "progressive" quilt making adventure. If you are not familiar with progressives (also known as "round-robins") then stay tuned because I will be sharing ours with you soon. Like next month! Because the big reveal is coming!!

But in the meantime, I wanted to post a little tutorial on how to make continuous prairie points since one of the required elements for this year's progressive was to add prairie points to every quilt.

Firstly, you need to determine how big you want your points to be, and whether or not you want them all made from the same fabric. Once you know that, click on the links below to find the appropriate tutorial.

1- Points made with a single fabric.
2- Points made with 2 fabrics.
3- Points made with many fabrics.

I hope they are SUPER helpful!

PS: Sorry about the extra-ugly ironing board cover! I am going to do something about that real soon. Really. I am. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment