Sunday, June 26, 2011

Good News, Bad News

First the Good News

Lucky #3 is the winner. That'd be you Brooke!!!!
So, just send me a little email (rana@sewnintothefabric.com) with your address and I will ship out your new quilt pronto!

And the Bad News

My computer is in the fix-it shop. Aargh!!
This is bad news for you because it means I have no way to access the files I need to post that GREAT free pattern I promised you!

But, don't worry. As soon as I get that computer back (they promised it in 14 days or less and that was on Tuesday) I will post your pattern.

In the meantime, here is the cover.


And the word on the street is that another free pattern is coming your way to help celebrate my favorite holiday. Independence Day!

Let's hope those computer boys come through with the "or less" part of their estimate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment