Monday, October 10, 2011

Block 2: Little Strings

Hello Hello
Are you looking for Block 2?
Well you're in luck, because I just happen to have Block 2 sitting right here waiting for little ol' you!

It is called Little Strings and looks a lot like this:

It's kind of a nod to my current (and very tiny, miniscule, hardly worth mentioning really) obsession with string quilts.

You will need to make 3 of these in your chosen background color.

A few notes that you might find helpful:
~Do you see that little strip of white/gray. I regretted that very much. Don't do that.
~Do you see that there are lots of different black prints, but there is no huge difference in scale or shade. Do that.
~And don't be afraid to use a different color as your background. The first one I made was this black one, and the second one I made was tan. And they are both cute.

I guess that's it. If you have any questions or problems send me a little email (rana@sewnintothe fabric.com) and I will try to help.

1 comment:

  1. I just found out about your Free BOM and LOVE IT! Thank you so much for you generosity for making this available to us all. (I LOVE the fact that it's a small project :-)

    ReplyDelete