Friday, February 11, 2011

...is Good x2

Badger Balm is very good!
Have you ever tried it? If you haven't, you really should because it works.
And it is certified organic.
And it is made right here in the good ol' U. S. of A.

The hard working hands is my favorite. It can heal up dry and cracked hands (and feet) (and little chapped cheeks on toddlers) in just a couple of days. And it smells good too.

Now, I know that sounds a bit like an infomercial, but it is just a "good" thing. I don't actually know any badgers who make balm and I am certainly not receiving any kickbacks from said badgers! I just like the balm.

You know what else is good?
Finishing a project, even if it is a little one.

I made this from some fabric left over from another project. The fabric is from Art Gallery. And aren't the colors just fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. It is always good to hear of balms that work - especially from others who work with fabric a lot! Thank you for the information - I shall go seek out some badgers for myself! Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the "new" look of your blog. LOVE Badger Balm...you got us started on this wonder product years ago for my little guys chapped faces. We couldn't make it through the winter without the stuff! Your quilt is darling and the colors are fabulous. As always, your posts are wonderful, humorous and truly delightful! Love you my friend~ Tamy

    ReplyDelete