Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Design Wall

So what's on your design wall these days?

Here is what you will find on mine.

These garden girls were inspired by some friends of mine. There will eventually be 12 of them, but so far I have only managed to get 3 of them finished. The first 2 are Linda and Launi, (twin sisters) and the third is by bff Melanie.

This is the center of a quilt I started in a Mary Mashuta class last fall. I am entering it in the Seven Sisiter's Quilt Show next month, so it is front and center on my to-do list.

This is my summer rose quilt that I started last month in a Mindy Bula class.
I will finish quilting it tonight!

And this is just a peek at a sample I am putting together
for an applique class I will be teaching very soon.

Happy quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Well, the garden girls are patiently waiting for their friends to show up but we will all be eager to see what shows up to play with all those lovely soft plaids and shirtings. That must have been a fun class.
    The rose is looking lovely. did you take off the border? I love the leaves.
    And the sample peak..I bet you had some really 'good help' with that one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST come over and get a closer look at all these beauties!!

    ReplyDelete