Saturday, November 26, 2011

Inspiration

Who inspires you?
What inspires you?
Is it color? Texture? Smell? Love? Loud boisterous gatherings, or being alone with your thoughts?
Does it come on all of the sudden or grow over time?
Does it hit in the middle of the night when you are trying to sleep?
Do you get out of bed and do something about it??

I have been wanting to do a series of blog posts about being inspired.

Inspired by my girlfriends.
Inspired by quilters.
Inspired by other bloggers.
Inspired by the Pinnners on Pintrest.
Inspired by my favorite magazines.
And the list goes on and on.

So today I am going to start that series. And let's see where it goes. Maybe you will find yourself inspired too!!

1 comment:

  1. Lindo seu post e sua mesa!!!
    o que me inspira? a noite, o silencio as madrugadas onde a ausência do som e barulhos fazem meu pensamento voar!!!
    Bom ano para você!!!
    liége

    Brasil.

    ReplyDelete