Saturday, October 27, 2012

Street Fair

Last Sunday a few of us headed over to the coast to attend Cayucos' fall antique mall and street fair. This was our first time going, and we are definitely going to be going again. And again and again!

Here is what I came home with:

All so fabulous!
I have been wanting to make the switch to forever canning lids, so when I saw a box of glass tops I was all over it. My guy got in on the bargaining and we went home with 103 all of them!
Theresa and I also found some great old clocks. We both went home with 3 beauties.
And Becca and I bought FABULOUS pocket watch  pendants. Here is a close up of mine.


Looks a little steampunk-ish, doesn't it?
I think I might be falling over the edge into this steampunk thing. A little bit. Don't worry, I won't go crazy and start embellishing all my quilts with gears and lens and keys and mechanized insects. Nor will I be adopting a new persona or wearing sunglasses that look like goggles.
But I will be wearing this pendant. And enjoying the art side of the steampunk movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment