Thursday, February 18, 2010

What's on the design wall?

Today I am working on two projects. And, they are as different as can be. The first one is a beautiful hand applique block. It is quite large and made with all manner of Amy Butler-ish fabrics. Just looking at it makes me happy.


The second project is the string quilt I started last week. The blocks are 6" each and made in red and white. They are going together so easily, and are so fun to make, I might not be able to stop! Everyone I know may get a string quilt for their birthday and Christmas!!


Now tell me, what's on your design wall?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rana, I love your stash of strings/scraps. Girl you need to join my challenge :) Just shoot me a quick email and we'll get it all sent up. Happy Quilting.

    Stacey
    String Thing Challenge
    Sew Far Sew Good Quilt Shop

    ReplyDelete