Thursday, December 15, 2011

Inspired by...

Pinterest!!
Or, more specifically Fresh, as pinned on Pinterest.
She made (and photographed) these:

Oh my, oh my, oh my.
I knew when I pinned this that it was in my very near future.
And today, the very near future has arrived.

The directions and ingredients were simple enough.
So was the process. Except getting the salt to stick. I had a little bit of trouble with that part.
Mine don't have that pretty dusted look that Fresh's does. But that's ok.

I am going to a Christmas party tonight, and these little beauties are going with me. They are part of the gift for my secret name. Oh, I hope she likes them.

If you want to make some Salted Carmel Pears too, click here for the recipe.

I am also giving her this.

Cute, huh??
This is one of the patterns in the pattern shop. It comes with the words THANKS, MERRY and LOVE. You can find it here. There are also a few kits and ready made pillows left from fall market. You can find those here. (Quantities are very limited!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much. I appreciate the feedback. Your pears look good but it's best to roll them in nuts or organic sugar. Salt will be disastrous :>) Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete