Thursday, June 28, 2012

Have A Cupcake!

Well, it's official.
I have a married daughter and I am a year older!
A brand new son-in-law and a few more gray hairs all in one week. Fortunately, the son-in-law did not cause the gray hairs!!

Between hair dying sessions and wedding planning, I have managed to get a few things done. Like a little free pattern to help celebrate my birthday! It's called Have A Cupcake and you can download it here.

Cute, yeh?

I put mine on a tea towel. But wouldn't it look cute on a bib or party napkins. Polka dot party napkins! Or maybe as a little 4 block table topper. Or......

It is about 8" square as is, but reducing and enlarging are simple enough. So change it up if you need to. And....let me know what you do with it!

Happy stitching.

3 comments:

  1. I bet the wedding was perfect! Happy Birthday Rana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! on everything but the gray hair! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw some photos of the wedding on FB...BEAUTIFUL!! So happy for your family. Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU!! And the cupcake pattern is darling!! A triple play...well done!! BIG Hug~ Tamy

    ReplyDelete