Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Langer's

Are you familiar with Langer's Delicatessen, in Los Angeles,
home of THE World Famous Langer's Pastrami sandwich?


I had not heard of it before my friend Theresa told me about.
She and her hubby went there recently and they loved it.

Now, I love a good pastrami sandwich! So I knew that we would be
finding our way to Langer's the very next time went headed down to SoCal.

And we did!
We sat at table #2....


And I ordered THE sandwich.


Oh Yum!!


But my guy....he wasn't eatin' no rye bread. Or coleslaw.
So he ordered a plain pastrami on a roll with mustard and pickles.


And a side of chili cheese fries...
Which I helped him eat.

Did I mention....Oh yum!

You can check out them out here.

And if you are on the east coast and you are looking for an amazing pastrami
sandwich, Katz Delicatessen in New York City will make you little heart sing!
You can check them out here.

Happy Dining.

1 comment: