Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Silver Anniversary

Twenty-five years of wedded bliss and never had a fight!

Wait!

Maybe we should just stick to twenty-five years of wedded bliss...

Wait!!

Just kidding.

Yep, me and my guy have been dancing the dance for twenty-five years. It seems so crazy to think that it has been that long, and yet it also seems like just yesterday.
We were so darn young....

Anyway, let's don't get teary-eyed. Ok, maybe it was just me....

I know that all of you think that my guy is the sweet and patient one,
and that I am the mischievous handful. And mostly that would be right.

BUT...

Let the record reflect....

That the fun and mischief in a new bride's smile


can also be filled with gentle and sweet love.


But the groom, you know...the sweet and patient one...



Uh-huh!

I'm just sayin'....

I LOVE YOU BABE!

2 comments: