Friday, September 17, 2010

Berries and Projects Galore

Look at what I picked in the garden this morning.

Yum.
I usually pick raspberries from Easter to Thanksgiving. But not this year. It has been the weirdest garden year! Except for 7 or 8 berries here and there, this is my first harvest.

And I put it to good use, right away.


Breakfast parfait. Double yum!

Now, today is Friday Night Sew In. My house is clean, and dinner is made. And, as they say, it is 5 o'clock somewhere! So, I am off to tackle the dozen projects that are on my list. (They are also scattered all over my cutting table and my sewing table and piled up in my comfy chair! There is hardly anyplace left around here to work. Yes, this mess has got to be reigned in!! And today is the day.)

I have an assistant coming at 11:30 to help me layer this green and purple quilt, but it has no borders and no back. So, I guess you know where I will be starting.

Happy stitching to all of you fellow FNSI-ers.

2 comments:

  1. Well since your assistant didn't show up, guess that gives you a little more time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple and green!

    ReplyDelete