Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May Finishes

Whew! I wasn't sure that I was going to get anything finished for the month of May.


This was a project I started last year. The pattern was from American Patchwork and Quilting magazine. It was a fun way to use up some of my retro modern scraps.

This double pinwheel is made mostly from Robin Pandolph scraps. The colors are so soft that it did not photograph well. But trust me, it is pretty cute.


This is my challenge for June. I have had these blocks for many years. They were made by my quilt group as a progressive project. And, I have no real good idea how to put them together??!! Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. The birds are adorable and the pinwheels are soft and pretty :-) Strong work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that birdie pattern. I have it marked for my very long "to do" list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the flag alphabet. It probably says your name.

    ReplyDelete